Emotional affairs are not any less dangerous to a marriage than physical affairs. Actually, they pose much more threat than a physical affair. But how can you really know that your spouse is emotionally involved with someone else? These are some of the most common emotional affair signs, to help you find out if he is in love with another woman:
The Signs of an Emotional Affair
Marriage is built on an emotional connection between two people. When one partner goes outside of marriage to seek fulfillment, whether that fulfillment is sexual or emotional in nature – That is cheating.
1. If your husband has a truly personal relationship with some intensity, the relationship has probably crossed over to an emotional affair.
2. Sharing private thoughts – If he shares his most private thoughts with someone other than you – this means he is developing an emotional connection.
3. Is he hiding or revealing the extent of the side relationship? Meaning – Does he announce receiving new text messages? Does he tell you what they say? If not – this is a sign of an emotional affair.
4. When you ask him about these little signs – does he get angry and try to blame you for snooping instead of answering your question? If the answer is yes – It means he is feeling guilty and trying to hide the truth shift the attention to you.
Generally, the response from the person who has been “caught” is to argue, “What, you mean I can’t have a friend of the opposite sex?”
“While my husband was in the shower, I checked his phone”
“I’ve never done that before, my friend Sara confessed, “but lately I noticed him getting many messages, both text and voice messages. I had a feeling deep inside that it wasn’t work related. When I checked his messages, the same woman’s name appeared over and over. What I saw got my heart pounding in seconds”.
Can you relate to what happened to Sara?
Whether it’s texting, phone records, or emails – With new technologies come new challenges-and opportunities for your spouse to be unfaithful.
When you find out that your husband or partner has developed a close relationship with someone, and it seems to you that this tie is more intimate than it should be, it can really pull the rug under your feet. The innitial guilt feeling (for snooping in your spouse’s private things) is soon replaced by sadness. Your man is sharing a connection with some other woman.
Than comes the anger. Your husband is putting effort into another relationship while neglecting YOUR needs and wants.
The TRUTH About His Emotional Affair
If you find there are enough emotional affair signs in your marriage, I guarantee that there’s some kind of an communication breakdown in your marriage, and that is where you can begin to focus your attention.
If your husband “comes clean” and admits to having at least an emotional affair, it’s actually good news. At least he’s showing that he wants to repair your relationship and put work into building back your intimacy.
But I have to WARN you: The two of you can’t survive this ALONE. Learn from my bitter experience and use the right kind of help before you try to deal with this awful crisis on your own. This book was my “first aid kit”.
It teaches you how to talk about the details of the affair, how to deal with your heart-stabbing emotions and the affair images and how to restore the honesty, communication and trust back to your once happy marriage.
Don’t wait, ACT now, before it’s too late.
Rooting for ya,
Will you share this post? (Thank you!)
Incoming search terms:
- emotional affair signs
- signs of an emotional affair husband
- husband emotional affair signs
- signs your husband is having an emotional affair